Sunday, December 28, 2008

2008 - The Sketchy Year In Review

The year 2008 certainly turned out to be interesting. I became an actor again, and 2009 should see the release of THE LOST SKELETON RETURNS AGAIN and possibly THE RESTROOM, which we hope to shoot in the early Spring. The coming year should also see the release of several art projects I worked on this past year - stuff I can't show you yet. Bill Warren's revised edition of "Keep Watching The Skies" and Midnight Marquee's mystery novel "Bela Lugosi and The House Of Doom" are just two you'll be seeing soon. In the meantime, here's a quick look back at some of the classic monster art created in the last twelve months...








I wish all of you a happy and healthy 2009. I'll be appearing at Wonderfest (Louisville, KY) and Monsterpalooza (Burbank, CA) this May, so I hope to see many of you there.

Have fun!

No comments: