Monday, February 9, 2009

The Belle Of The Ball

I apologize for not having posted for quite a while, but professional gigs have had me jumping through hoops...

But onward and upward! I simply HAD to share some of the terrific artwork recently posted on the CLASSIC HORROR FILM BOARD, by a lovely lass who goes by the name of "Belle Dee Bilbrey" on those boards. Her beautiful graphic interpretations of classic horror characters are so delightful that I immediately contacted Richard Klemenson of LITTLE SHOPPE OF HORRORS magazine and brought her work to his attention. He agreed that these snazzy little pieces were worthy of a place in his next issue. So look forward to seeing more of "Belle's" work in the near future.

Here are two wonderful examples. THE GIANT GILA MONSTER and Hammer's THE REPTILE...




1 comment:

Belle Dee said...

Wow! This was quite a nice surprise to find! It made my day!