Tuesday, October 7, 2008

New Western Horror From Larry Blamire

Exciting news from my friend and director Larry Blamire - a collection of western-themed horror stories. Besides being a terrific filmmaker and talented artist, Larry is a masterful talespinner, and here is an opportunity for you to read for yourself. Here's what Larry says:

"TALES OF THE CALLAMO MOUNTAINS gathers all my western horror stories and slams them into one handy trade size paperback, with a cover by me (how convenient). These tales are lousy with atmosphere, creepiness and suspense and stuff, with a hearty helping of the twisted and bizarre. Pretty traditional in a way--low on gore and violence..."

I highly recommend this book to all of my own friends and fans. You can order it here:


http://www.lulu.com/content/3875805




Frank with horror authors (and best pals) David J. Schow and Larry Blamire.

No comments: