Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Mystery Science Theater 3000 Interview

Shout Factory's recent release of MYSTERY SCIENCE THEATER 3000 Volume XV features a rather special extra...an interview with me and my co-star Thor on our feelings about our cult classic ZOMBIE NIGHTMARE, which is one of the episodes included in this set.

ZOMBIE NIGHTMARE has been regarded as one of the very best episodes of this terrific series, and I was more than happy to share my recollections of the experience, and my insight as to why our bad movie works so well in the MST3K format. All the reviews of this new collection have been glowing, so join the Satellite Of Love and pick up your copy before Dr. Forrester and TV's Frank find a way to sabotage its wonder...

"Who put the 12-year-old in charge of the investigation?"


No comments: